Thursday, May 7, 2015

How to make a photo wreath 2


See Part 1
Mount your color copies on thick black card stock. 
To get color copies, take your originals to the office-supply store and ask them to place them face down on the copier glass so you get about four to a page. I got mine printed on plain paper instead of photo paper. Although I am persnickety about quality, I knew the copies would look fine once mounted and laminated.

Supplies needed for the photo wreath:
Color copy of each photo for wreath
Gold foil stickers on which to write years
Black card stock
Lots of glue sticks
Plastic template
Scissors
Pen
Black permanent marker
Hole punch
Christmas-ornament hooks
Now take the color copy mounted on black card stock, lay the plastic template over it, and use a pen to trace around the inside of the template window. Then cut out with scissors. 
Do this with each photo.
In making the photo wreath, I made what I call
my 3-year-old mess. As in the type of mess a
toddler would make. Somehow things just 
explode when I'm engrossed in a project.
Next: Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment