Wednesday, May 6, 2015

How to make a photo wreath 1

Several years I got it into my head that I was going to display my favorite Christmas photos somehow during the holiday season. It would probably be a special photo album devoted just to the cherished Christmases of the past. Then I thought of hanging pictures on something like a string and using it as a garland. But as I was wandering around Hobby Lobby hoping for
inspiration, I came upon the plain wreaths. That
was my "aha" moment, and the whole project changed.
I got a fake wreath and hung it on the wall to inspire me.
Wreaths come pretty flattened out from shipping,
so don't forget to fluff out all the little branches.

This is where it all started. I went through my old-school photo albums (27 of them), pulling out the Christmas pictures that brought back the most memories. I can't say that they got put back in the right places, but nobody needs to know that.

Next: Part 2 of 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment